- Nissan 370Z: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Nissan Altima: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,500 Available.
- Nissan Armada: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan Frontier: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $500 Available.
- Nissan GT-R: As Low as 0% Financing Incentive Available.
- Nissan Kicks: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan LEAF: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $4,000 Available.
- Nissan Maxima: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,000 Available.
- Nissan Murano: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Nissan NV Cargo NV1500: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan NV Cargo NV2500 HD: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan NV Cargo NV3500 HD: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan NV Passenger NV3500 HD: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan NV200: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Nissan NV200 Taxi: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan Pathfinder: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,000 Available.
- Nissan Rogue: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $750 Available.
- Nissan Rogue Hybrid: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan Rogue Sport: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan Sentra: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Nissan Titan: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan Titan XD: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $3,000 Available.
- Nissan Versa: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Nissan Versa Note: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
Use Nissan LEAF Rebates and Incentives to Get You into an Electric Car for Less
The Nissan LEAF is a great example of what ingenuity and concern for the environment can accomplish. If you are in the market for a top of the line fully electric car, then look no further than the Nissan LEAF. Request a free no obligation to buy Nissan LEAF price quote and uncover Nissan LEAF rebates and incentives to help you pay less money for you new LEAF. You will get rebate and incentive information sent straight o your computer without ever having to set foot in a dealership.
Presenting the Environmentally Friendly Nissan LEAF
The Nissan LEAF is five seat, all electric hatchback that is available in two trim levels, the SV and SL. It is a great economical commuter car that when fully charged gets an estimated maximum 100 miles.
Both trims offer a wide range of standard features such as keyless ignition/entry, LED headlights, heated front and rear seats as well as heated steering wheel, upholstery made from recycled materials, Bluetooth and iPod interface. Also coming standard on both trims is the Nissan Connection which is a remote vehicle access system that reports recharging data and can even activate the climate control through your cell phone.
The SL trim comes with a quick-charge port allowing for fast re-charge at high-voltage public charging stations. Optional is the home charging station which like the LEAF, is eligible for government tax credit.
Head to Head Competition: The Nissan LEAF vs. the Toyota Prius vs. the Chevy Volt
The Nissan LEAF stacks up well when compared to similar models Toyota Prius and Chevrolet Volt. All models are 4-door hatchbacks,the Toyota Prius comes with the cheapest price tag, followed closely by the LEAF and then the Volt. However, the LEAF, being fully electric can get over 100 miles when fully charged, this is much more than the overall 44 MPG from the Prius’ hybrid engine or 61 MPG from the Volt’s 1.4 liter 4 electric engine.
The Volt only offers a 2 front 2 rear seating configuration while the Prius and LEAF both offer 2 front 3 rear seating. The LEAF scored above average for ride, noise and driving position, the Prius and Volt both have merely average scores for driving position with the Prius also having an average rating for the ride score, less than both the Volt and LEAF. The LEAF also offers the best frontal access out of the three, making driving the LEAF convenient as well as practical.
In terms of safety the Nissan LEAF, Toyota Prius and Chevy Volt all made it on the list of the 2012 IIHS Top Safety Picks. All models also scored 5 out of 5 overall stars from the more stringent NHTSA crash tests.
What Others Are Saying About the Nissan LEAF
“Most reviewers will tell you that the 2012 Nissan LEAF has a lot going for it. Its price is good for an electric car, it’s loaded with standard features, and to the surprise of reviewers, it accelerates and brakes a lot like gasoline-powered cars shoppers are used to.”
-U.S. News Rankings and Reviews
“Nissan is calling its new electric car—the Nissan LEAF —the "world's first affordable, zero-emission car." And with a post-federal incentive price of about $25,000—plus local and state incentives that could reduce it even further—the small EV is priced to sell.”
Current Nissan LEAF Rebates and Incentives:
Using Nissan LEAF rebates and incentives will provide you with great savings on your new LEAF. Request a free no obligation to buy Nissan LEAF price quote to get access to the latest rebates an incentives being offered in your area.
When you purchase the Nissan LEAF you can take advantage of an income tax credit up to $7,500, significantly lowing the overall cost of your LEAF, check with your local dealership about terms and conditions.
Nissan LEAF - Rebate or Incentive?
Because automakers want to keep their prices competitive without offering too many discounts, most automakers will require you to choose between a rebate and low financing rate incentive. Obviously you will want to choose the option that will save you the most money. Here are a couple things to keep in mind when deciding which to choose.
- You will need good credit to qualify for a low interest rate financing incentive, it is often best to get pre-approved for financing from you Bank or Credit Union. This will allow you to compare the financing rate of the incentive to traditional financing, if traditional financing is offering you a better deal, then consider taking the rebate and financing through your Bank or Credit Union. It will also give you a back up option if you don’t qualify for the incentive.
- If you qualify for the financing incentive then all you need to do is compare which will offer you more savings. Compare the amount of the rebate to the amount of interest you will save with the low interest financing incentive (compared to the going rate) and choose the option that will save you the most money.
Now that you are aware of the great savings you could get with Nissan LEAF rebates and incentives, start your shopping today. Request a free no obligation to buy new LEAF price quote and get access to Nissan LEAF rebates, incentives and pricing information from dealerships . It’s quick, easy and best of all its completely free and you can get as many quotes as you want. Compare quotes from multiple dealers and make them compete for your business so you can get the best deal possible. Get on your way to driving a car with amazing mileage today!
- Request a free no-obligation new Nissan price quote.
- Locate Nissan dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!