- Nissan 370Z: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Nissan Altima: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,500 Available.
- Nissan Armada: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan Frontier: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $500 Available.
- Nissan GT-R: As Low as 0% Financing Incentive Available.
- Nissan Kicks: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan LEAF: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $4,000 Available.
- Nissan Maxima: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,000 Available.
- Nissan Murano: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Nissan NV Cargo NV1500: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan NV Cargo NV2500 HD: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan NV Cargo NV3500 HD: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan NV Passenger NV3500 HD: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan NV200: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Nissan NV200 Taxi: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan Pathfinder: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,000 Available.
- Nissan Rogue: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $750 Available.
- Nissan Rogue Hybrid: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan Rogue Sport: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan Sentra: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Nissan Titan: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan Titan XD: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $3,000 Available.
- Nissan Versa: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Nissan Versa Note: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
Use Nissan Maxima Rebates and Incentives and Drive Away with a Great Deal on a New Upscale Car
If your goal is to drive a sedan that can give you luxury at an affordable price, then the Nissan Maxima is the car for you. Now you can enjoy even greater savings on your new Nissan by using Nissan Maxima rebates and incentive offers. Request a free no obligation to buy Nissan Maxima price quote and get access to up to date pricing information as well as current rebates and incentive offers in . Use the price quotes to make dealers compete against each other to offer you the best deal, so you come out on top and drive away with a great deal.
When Nissan dealers compete, you save money on a new Nissan Maxima- Get Started Today!
Introducing the Luxurious Nissan Maxima
If you are looking for a sedan that combines luxury with top of the line performance then the Nissan Maxima is here to answer your call. The Nissan Maxima is a midsize sedan that is offered in two trim levels; 3.5 S and 3.5 SV. It comes with a 3.5 liter V6 engine producing 290 hp ensuring that you do not have to skimp on power.
The base S trim level comes equipped with a sunroof, dual-zone climate control and keyless speaker Bose stereo. You can rest assured that the Nissan Maxima will give you maximum features to ensure you have the best driving experience possible.
The Great Reliability of the Nissan Maxima
When you are buying a new car it is extremely important to consider how reliable it is as this will ensure that you will not have to spend large amounts of money on repairs. Lucky for you, the Nissan Maxima scored above average in every category, some notable areas were extremely high scores for the engine, transmission, drive system, fuel system, suspension and brakes. Over half of those who purchased the Nissan Maxima would not hesitate to do so again. Also notable, the new Maxima models are anticipated to be 14% above average in terms of reliability.
Head to Head Comparison: the Nissan Maxima vs. the Acura TL vs. the Hyundai Genesis
We compared the Nissan Maxima with similar models the Acura TL and Hyundai Genesis to see how it stacks up against the competition. In terms of price the Nissan Maxima is the cheapest of the bunch, followed by the Hyundai Genesis and Acura TL. The Maxima offers front wheel drive, with the Genesis coming with rear wheel drive and the TL coming with front or AWD.
When it comes to fuel economy, the TL is the winner with an overall MPG of 24, while the Maxima is close behind with 22 MPG overall fuel economy and the Genesis following with 22 MPG overall fuel economy.
The Nissan Maxima scored an overall 4 out of 5 stars for the NHTSA crash tests compared to the Acura TLs 3 stars, the Hyundai Genesis has not yet been tested, but did score 5 stars for rollover crash testing, same as the Acura TL and the Maxima. As you can see, judging by the available information the Nissan Maxima is the safest car out of the three, making it a great choice for you to buy.
What Others are Saying about the Nissan Maxima
“The 2012 Nissan Maxima may be touted as a “four-door sports car” by its manufacturer, but test drivers say the Maxima is actually a powerful family sedan that combines performance and luxury.”
-U.S. News Rankings & Reviews
“First and foremost, the 2012 Maxima is the flagship sedan of the Nissan model line, offering a beautiful, finely sculpted design, plus more tech and a much more lavish interior than mainstream mid-size sedans like the Altima.”
“Nissan’s redesigned Maxima sport sedan goes about its business with such easy grace that you wonder why pricier models can’t do as well”
Current Nissan Maxima Rebates and Incentives:
Nissan Maxima rebates and incentives are a great way to get an even better deal on your new Maxima. Take a look at a couple current rebate and incentive offers that you could enjoy on the Nissan Maxima. Keep in mind that Nissan, like most auto manufacturers puts expiration dates on their rebates and incentives to give them flexibility to change (sometimes increasing) them, the rebate and incentive below will expire on 5/31/2012.
Nissan Maxima rebates and incentives:
- 0.9% APR financing for 48 and 60 months.
- Up to $2,000 in rebate cash.
Deciding between a Rebate or Incentive on a New Nissan Maxima
Because you generally have to choose between a rebate and low APR financing incentive on the new Nissan Maxima, here are a few pointers to keep in mind to help you make the right decision.
- You will need excellent credit to qualify for the low APR financing incentive, if you do not qualify for the financing incentive, and then take the rebate cash.
- Get pre-approved for financing from your bank/credit union. You can compare the APR rate and perhaps get a better rate with traditional financing, in which situation you can take the rebate. It will also give you a back up financing rate if you do not qualify for the financing incentive.
- If you qualify for the financing incentive, and there is a rebate, than compare the amount of money you will save in interest with the incentive (compared to traditional financing) with the rebate amount, choose the option that will offer you the greatest savings.
Get on your way to enjoying fabulous savings on a new Nissan Maxima by uncovering great rebates and incentives. Request a free no obligation to buy Nissan Maxima price quote and get access to pricing information as well as current rebates and incentives available in your area. It’s quick, easy and best of all its absolutely free!
- Request a free no-obligation new Nissan price quote.
- Locate Nissan dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!