- Nissan 370Z: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Nissan Altima: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,500 Available.
- Nissan Armada: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan Frontier: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $500 Available.
- Nissan GT-R: As Low as 0% Financing Incentive Available.
- Nissan Kicks: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan LEAF: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $4,000 Available.
- Nissan Maxima: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,000 Available.
- Nissan Murano: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Nissan NV Cargo NV1500: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan NV Cargo NV2500 HD: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan NV Cargo NV3500 HD: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan NV Passenger NV3500 HD: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan NV200: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Nissan NV200 Taxi: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan Pathfinder: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,000 Available.
- Nissan Rogue: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $750 Available.
- Nissan Rogue Hybrid: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan Rogue Sport: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan Sentra: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Nissan Titan: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan Titan XD: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $3,000 Available.
- Nissan Versa: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Nissan Versa Note: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
Save Thousands on a New Nissan- Nissan Murano Rebates & Incentives
If you’ve wanted to buy a new Murano and were afraid you couldn’t afford it, we have some good news for you. With Nissan Murano rebates and incentives, it’s a lot more affordable than you might think to get behind the wheel of a brand new Murano.
Request a free, no obligation to buy Nissan Murano price quote and you’ll receive the best, most current available Nissan Murano rebates and incentives currently being offered in your area. You’ll also receive the best competing Nissan Murano price quotes from top Nissan dealerships in so you can make them compete against each other to win your business.
Nissan Murano rebates and incentives combined with competing Murano price quotes means you drive home with a fantastic deal on a new Nissan Murano.
Featuring the Nissan Murano
The Nissan Murano midsize crossover SUV accommodates five passengers and is available in four trims: S, SV, SL and LE. The Murano has a 3.5 liter V6 engine producing 260hp, 240lb-feet of torque and coupled to a CVT. Front wheel drive is standard and AWD is available.
The S trim is very well equipped with features including keyless entry/ignition, variable intermittent wipers, height adjustable driver’s seat, reclining 60/40-split backseat, rear privacy glass, cruise control, tilt/telescoping steering wheel, dual zone auto climate control, cloth upholstery, 7” monochrome screen, 6-speaker stereo with a 6-CD changer, auxiliary audio input jack and more.
The SV adds features such as fog lights, auto headlights, panoramic sunroof, power front seats, 7” color display, rearview camera, roof rack side rails, leather wrapped steering wheel w/audio controls, Bluetooth, and upgraded stereo system with satellite radio/iPod integration.
The SL offers a power lift-gate, heated exterior mirrors, rain sensing wipers, leather upholstery, heated front seats/steering wheel, driver’s seat memory, auto-dimming rearview mirror, along with a 9-speaker Bose stereo system w/digital music storage.
The LE adds features including heated backseats, wood interior trim, bi-xenon headlights, power tilt/telescoping steering column and more. Optional for both the SL and LE is a navigational system that contains voice recognition, real time traffic/weather, Bluetooth, increased storage for digital music and a twin-screen rear DVD entertainment system.
There is an optional Platinum Edition for LE models that packages the navigation system, along with 20” alloy wheels and a special Sapphire Black paint.
Nissan Murano Reliability
The Nissan Murano scored exceptionally well in its category for overall reliability, receiving an impressive 78 compared to the lowest scoring vehicle in the category at 20. Areas in which the Murano excelled were its responsive and secure handling, roomy and comfortable seating, quiet interior, powertrain and ease of access. Future models are predicted to be an impressive 36% above average.
It’s no wonder then, why a recent survey of Nissan Murano owners showed that 70% would still buy their Murano if they had it to do all over again.
The Nissan Murano Goes Up Against Competitors Chevrolet Equinox & Subaru Outback
The Nissan Murano goes for a slightly higher price than competitors Chevrolet Equinox and Subaru Outback, though gives drivers a lot more get up and go with its 260hp engine compared to the Equinox at 182hp and the Outback way back with 170hp. Passengers will also ride more comfortably in the Murano with a passenger volume of 109cu.ft. compared to the Equinox with 100cu.ft. and the Outback’s 105cu.ft.
The Murano has a combined fuel efficiency estimate of 20MPG, compared to the Outback at a combined 25MPG and the Equinox with 27MPG. The Murano has a much larger gas tank to provide fewer stops for gas with its 22 gallon tank compared to the Equinox’s 19 gallon tank and the Outback with an 18 gallon gas tank.
The Murano and Equinox both received an overall 4 Star crash test rating from NHTSA, with 5 Stars awarded for side crashes. The Subaru, however, received a straight 4 Stars in all categories. All three models offer a basic warranty of 36months/36,000miles.
What Others Are Saying About the Nissan Murano
“The Murano is one of the most stylish SUVs on the market today. Its lines are fluid and organic but still have plenty of attitude; a characteristic that is missing from competitors like the plain Honda CR-V and the odd-looking Toyota Venza.”
“Even more impressive that the silky V6 is the performance of the continuously variable transmission, which seamlessly transitions between gear ratios and delivers power quickly and promptly. It’ so smooth and shudder free that it makes you wonder why every automaker wouldn’t use this design.”
Nissan Murano Incentives & Rebates
Nissan has a good track record of offering customers money-saving Nissan Murano incentives and rebates amounting to thousands of dollars in savings on a new Murano. Below are just a few Nissan incentives and rebates to show you how much money you could potentially save when you buy a new Nissan Murano. These special offers are time sensitive and are set to expire 5/31/12:
- 0.0% APR financing for 36 months and $500 in NMAC cash or
- Up to $2,000 in cash incentives
- Leasing incentive: Low monthly lease payments under $280 per month for 39 months with no security deposit
How to Choose Between Nissan Murano Rebates & Low APR Financing
Normally, new car buyers will have to choose between Nissan cash incentives and low /0% APR financing. As you saw above, Nissan is offering new customers 0% interest financing and $500 in NMAC cash or up to $2000 in cash incentives.
If you’re wondering why Nissan presents their Murano rebates and incentives in this way you wouldn’t be alone. It can be very confusing, so here are a few tips to help you make an informed decision:
- A Nissan Murano cash incentive is money Nissan offers you when you buy a new Murano and it’s your money, not the Nissan dealership’s. Cash incentives are an excellent way to supplement a down payment – even if you’re trading in your existing car, it’s always a good idea to finance a lower amount. Additionally, simply because you could be entitled to cash incentives doesn’t mean you shouldn’t negotiate with the Nissan salesperson for a lower price on your Murano; you should negotiate.
- Nissan Murano 0% APR financing is where Nissan offers to finance your new Murano at 0% interest for a certain period of time, but you will need to be well qualified (have excellent credit). This is the reason why in the above examples there are two offers involving cash; one for 0% APR and $500 NMAC cash for ‘well qualified’ customers and another offer for up to $2000 in cash incentives.
- If this is the first time you’ve purchased a car or if you have poor credit and you’re offered a Nissan Murano cash incentive, this would be the one to take advantage of as your credit history doesn’t matter with cash.
- If you’re a well-qualified buyer with a good credit score and are faced with deciding between offers, all you need to do is calculate what you’d save with 0% interest financing (compared to standard APR rate) versus the lump sum cash incentive.
- Speak to your loan officer about the APR they’d offer you to finance the Murano through them. If they would offer you an attractive APR, you would have the option of financing your car through your bank and accepting the larger cash incentive from Nissan.
It only requires a minute of your time, from the comfort of your home or office, to locate the best money-saving Nissan Murano rebates and incentives currently being offered by Nissan in .
Request a free, no obligation to buy or lease Nissan Murano price quote and our database will search for the best and most current Nissan Murano rebates and incentives that are available. You will also receive the best Murano price quotes and internet incentives that top competing Nissan dealers in will offer to win your business.
Our service is 100% free and you’re never under any obligation to buy or lease, to locate the best possible Nissan Murano deals in .
- Request a free no-obligation new Nissan price quote.
- Locate Nissan dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!