- Nissan 370Z: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Nissan Altima: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,500 Available.
- Nissan Armada: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan Frontier: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $500 Available.
- Nissan GT-R: As Low as 0% Financing Incentive Available.
- Nissan Kicks: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan LEAF: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $4,000 Available.
- Nissan Maxima: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,000 Available.
- Nissan Murano: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Nissan NV Cargo NV1500: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan NV Cargo NV2500 HD: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan NV Cargo NV3500 HD: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan NV Passenger NV3500 HD: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan NV200: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Nissan NV200 Taxi: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan Pathfinder: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $2,000 Available.
- Nissan Rogue: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $750 Available.
- Nissan Rogue Hybrid: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan Rogue Sport: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan Sentra: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Nissan Titan: Dealer Specials Available, Request a Quote.
- Nissan Titan XD: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $3,000 Available.
- Nissan Versa: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
- Nissan Versa Note: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $1,000 Available.
See How You Can Use Nissan Rogue Incentives to Save Thousands of Dollars on a New Nissan Rogue
Getting a great deal on a new Nissan Rogue isn’t hard if you know where to look. When you read the helpful information in this article and request a free, no obligation to buy Nissan Rogue price quote you’ll have what you need to negotiate in confidence.
You’ll receive the most current available rebates and incentives that Nissan is offering in your area that could save you thousands of dollars on a new Rogue. You’ll also receive the best Nissan Rogue price quotes from top Nissan dealerships in who will compete to give you the best deal.
- A hassle free/Haggle free Nissan Rogue buying experience
- Find available no money down Nissan Rogue incentives & offers
- Available APR financing offers/Limited time only specials
- Low available monthly Nissan Rogue payments
- Free, no obligation to buy Nissan Rogue price quotes
There’s never been a better time than now to get behind the wheel of a Nissan Rouge and save thousands of dollars in the process using Nissan Rogue Incentives.
Introducing the Nissan Rogue
The Nissan Rogue is a compact crossover SUV that can carry five passengers, available in two trims: The S and SV. The S is equipped standard with features such as folding side mirrors, cruise, A/C, full power accessories, trip computer, sound system w/CD player and more.
The Rogue is available with either front or AWD and offers a 2.5 liter 4 cylinder engine producing 170hp. The Rogue comes standard with anti-lock disc brakes, stability control, frontal seat side airbags, full-length side curtain airbags and active front head restraints. FWD Rogue’s have fuel efficiency estimates of 23/28MPG in city/highway driving and the AWD provides a fuel efficiency of 22/26MPG in the city/highway.
Most of the S’s features are standard on the SV trim, in addition to keyless ignition/entry, higher grade upholstery, 6 way power driver’s seat with power lumbar adjustment, Bluetooth, a fold down front passenger seat and more.
The Special Edition package is available for the S trim and offers features such as fog lights, 4.3” display audio screen, rearview camera, higher grade sound system with USB & iPod interface, steering wheel audio controls along with satellite radio.
Two packages are available for the SV: The Premium package adds a sunroof, auto headlights, auto climate control along with a navigation system with a 5-inch touchscreen display and real-time traffic updates. The SL package includes Premium package features along with fog lights, heated side mirrors, leather upholstery and heated front seats, auto-dimming rear view mirror, three-hundred-sixty degree camera, top Bose audio system with sub-woofer, plus more upgraded features.
The Reliability of the Nissan Rogue
The Nissan Rogue scored extremely well for reliability and new models are expected to be an impressive 36% above average. High marks were given for fuel efficiency, transmission, secure handling and responsiveness, clarity and intuitiveness of controls and comfort levels in the rear seats.
In government crash tests under the NHTSA more stringent crash testing, the Rogue scored an overall 4 Stars, with 5 Stars for side crashes.
The Nissan Rogue Takes on the Competition
The Rogue performs very well against comparably equipped Mitsubishi Outlander and Hyundai Tucson. The Rogue has a lower starting price than the Outlander and is slightly higher than the Tucson. Fuel efficiency for all three is very similar though the Nissan Rogue gives drivers more power at 170hp compared to the Mitsubishi Outlander with 168hp and the Hyundai Tucson at 165hp.
When it comes to safety the Outlander received a score from the NHTSA of 4 Stars overall with no top scores of 5. The Tucson received an overall rating of 4 Stars with 5 Stars awarded for side crashes, same as the Rogue.
What Others are Saying About the Nissan Rogue
“Equally smooth is the way in which Rogue handles. Cornering is confident and sharp turns are executed with ease. Rogue’s combination of a continuous variable transmission and an efficient traction control system makes for an enjoyable driving experience.”
“The Nissan Rogue has the right blend of comfort, utility and power. Its looks, handling and refined on-road comportment set it apart from many other crossovers.”
See How You Can Save Big With Nissan Rogue Incentives & Rebates
Nissan is offering very attractive Nissan Rogue incentives and rebates that could save you thousands when you buy a new Rogue. Here are examples of current Rogue purchasing and leasing incentives that Nissan is currently offering on a ‘limited time only’ basis (exp. 4/30/12). All manufacturers offer their incentives in this way as it allows them the flexibility to modify them on a regular basis.
Current Nissan Rogue Incentives & Rebates:
- 0.0% APR financing for 36 months and $500 in customer cash or
- $500 cash back rebate
- Leasing incentive: Low monthly lease payments under $210 per month
5 Tips For Choosing Between Nissan Rogue Rebates & Low APR Financing
When it comes to manufacturer rebates and 0% APR financing, the majority of times new car buyers will need to choose between either a Nissan Rogue rebate or the APR financing offer. As you see in the above examples, Nissan is offering customers 0% interest financing and $500 in customer cash or $500 cash rebate.
You might be asking yourself why the Nissan Rogue incentives are presented in this way and it can be confusing. Here are 5 tips to help you evaluate rebate and incentive offers so you can make an informed decision as to which offer will be best in the long term.:
- A Nissan Rogue cash rebate is money Nissan sends you for buying a new Rogue; it’s your money and has nothing to do with the Nissan dealer, and you can utilize it towards a down payment. Simply because Nissan is offering you customer cash does not mean you shouldn’t negotiate for a better purchase price – you can and should negotiate. Just don’t say anything to the salesman about the rebate until after you’ve negotiated a lower price.
- Zero percent and/or low interest financing is where Nissan offers to finance your new Rogue at low or even zero percent interest; however, there’s a catch and why in the examples we gave you there are two different offers involving customer cash. The offer for 0% APR and $500 is for ‘well qualified’ customers; in other words you must have excellent credit. They’ll still give you the $500 if you don’t qualify for the financing offer, but not both if you’re credit isn’t up to their standards.
- If the Rogue is the 1st car you’ve bought or you have poor credit, the cash rebate will be the offer you want to take advantage of; credit doesn’t matter with rebates. However, this is another reason why if you don’t already know your credit score you need to find out. It would be a shame if you had better credit than you thought and then didn’t apply for the 0% financing.
- If you’ve already purchased cars in the past and have good credit, if opportunities like the ones we showed you above are available then go for the gold and accept both offers. If you do have to choose between the offers simply compute the savings difference between the low interest financing (against the standard going rate) and the cash rebate. You’ll see which will save you the most.
- Other options with good credit if you’re faced with an either or scenario is to speak with your bank about terms they can offer you to finance your Rogue. If they’ll give you decent rates and there’s a cash rebate on the table, consider financing the Rogue with your bank and taking the cash from Nissan.
It only takes a minute of your time, from the convenience of your home or office, to locate the best Nissan Rogue incentives currently available in your area. When you request a free, no obligation to buy Nissan Rogue price quote our database will search for the most current available Nissan Rogue incentives and rebates being offered by Nissan in .
You’ll also receive competing Rogue price quotes from top Nissan dealers in your area who need your business. There is no cost to you and never an obligation to buy to find the best possible Nissan Rogue deals in .
- Request a free no-obligation new Nissan price quote.
- Locate Nissan dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!