How You Could Save Up to $4000 on a New Nissan – Nissan Titan Incentives & Cash-Back Rebates
If you need to buy a new truck, but thought it was out of your reach we’re going to make your day. With Nissan Titan incentives and rebates, you could save up to $4000 off the negotiated purchase price of a brand new Nissan Titan.
When you request a free, no obligation to buy Nissan Titan price quote, you’ll receive the best available Nissan Titan incentives and cash-back rebates currently being offered in ; along with the best competing Nissan Titan price quotes from top certified Nissan dealerships in your area, force them to compete to make you the sale.Nissan Titan incentives + competing Titan price quotes means you drive away with a great deal on a new Nissan Titan.
The Spotlight is on the Nissan Titan
The Nissan Titan is a full-size truck offered in an extended-cab King Cab with a 6’6” bed and a Crew Cab with the option of a 5’7” or 7’3” bed. The Titan is available in either 2WD or 4WD, and is offered in four trims dependent on configuration: S, SV, Pro-4X and SL. The Titan comes with a powerful 5.6 liter V8 producing 317hp with 385lb-feet peak torque. Equipped property, the Titan extended cab can tow up to 9,500lbs.
The King Cab S comes equipped standard features including a 40/20/40 split front bench seat, 60/40 split backseat, A/C, 6-speaker stereo with a CD player, and more. The Titan Crew Cab S adds features like power windows/locks and more.
The Titan SV includes the S Popular Equipment Package then adds full power accessories, cruise control, tailgate assist, a dash 6 CD changer, chrome steel bumpers and more. The optional SV Sport Appearance package adds features such as a special exterior/interior trim and 20-inch alloy wheels.
The SV Value Truck package adds features including rear parking sensors, class-4 trailer hitch, 8-way power driver’s seat, leather-wrapped steering wheel w/audio controls, automatic dimming rearview mirror, Bluetooth and more. The SV Utility Package contains features such as a lockable bedside compartment, tailgate lighting, adjustable tie-down cleats, spray in bed-liner and more. The SV Premium Utility package includes all of the above, in addition to power adjustable pedals, power and extending/heated side mirrors, tow hooks on the front, 8-speaker upgraded sound system with satellite radio, and more.
The Titan SL includes all of the above and adds features including driver memory functions, 4 way power passenger seat, dual-zone auto climate control, leather seating, wood trim, upgraded ten-speaker stereo system and more. The SL Max Utility package adds step rails and additional features found in the SV Premium Utility package.
The Nissan Titan Challenges Competitors Chevrolet Avalanche & Toyota Tundra
When the Nissan Titan went head to head with comparably equipped Chevrolet Avalanche and Toyota Tundra, it came in with a lower starting price than either of its competitors, substantially lower than the Avalanche.
The Titan and Tundra can both accommodate 6 passengers, while the Avalanche can only carry 5. The Titan comes with 385 powerful horses, followed by the Avalanche with a 335hp engine and the Tundra with 401hp. For estimated fuel efficiency, all three were close with the Titan offering estimated levels of 13MPG city/18MPG highway, with the Avalanche at 15/21MPG and the Tundra offering 14/18MPG. The Nissan Titan can hold 28 gallons of gas, compared to the Tundra with a 26 gallon tank and the Avalanche with a 31 gallon tank.
All three competitors offer a basic warranty of 36months/36,000miles.
What Others Are Saying About the Powerful Nissan Titan
“The 2012 Nissan Titan is a pickup truck with personality. It’s rugged and has sporty handling characteristics. Lots of room means everyone in the truck is happy, and the driver can smile too, gunning around curves and in and out of lanes with step-above handling.”
The Washington Times
“The Titan handles surprisingly well for a big heavy truck. It rides quiet down the highway and doesn’t seem to exhibit any shimmy while gliding over washboard gravel roads here in the Phoenix desert back roads.”
“Some trucks on the market seem to be trying to soften their image but the Titan is a big brawny truck pure and simple. Its job is to haul and tow not just be a dime store cowboy or cowgirls city ride.”
The City Sun Times
Nissan Titan Incentives & Rebates
Nissan has a long history of offering consumers substantial incentives amounting to savings of thousands of dollars on a new Titan. Nissan’s current incentives emphasize the fact they want to make it more affordable for buyers to get behind the wheel of a new Nissan.
Below is a sampling of several extremely attractive Nissan Titan incentives and rebates, so you see with your own eyes how you could save thousands of dollars off the negotiated purchase price of a new Titan. These special offers are time sensitive and expire 5/31/12:
2012 Nissan Titan (all trims except PRO-4X)
- 0.0% APR financing for up to 36 months or $3000 cash back
2012 Nissan Titan PRO-4X
- 0.0% APR financing for up to 36 months or $4000 cash back
Deciding Between Nissan Titan Rebates & Low APR Financing
As you can see from the above examples of Nissan Titan incentives, it’s a one or the other proposition; 0% APR financing or thousands of dollars back in cash. This is pretty standard when it comes to manufacturer incentives, as they do actually lose money with these offers. Consequently, they try to cut their losses.
Here are a few pointers to assist you in making an informed decision:
- A Nissan Titan cash-back incentive is offered by the manufacturer when you purchase a new Titan, and it belongs to you; not the Nissan dealership. Titan cash incentives can help you reduce the amount you need to finance. Keep in mind that just because you receive a cash-back rebate doesn’t mean you have to pay the sticker price for a new Titan; again, this money is from the manufacturer and you should negotiate for a lower purchase price.
- Nissan Titan 0% APR financing means that Nissan is offering to finance your new Titan at 0% interest for a specific period of time; however, you must be a very well qualified buyer with an excellent credit history to qualify. This is why in the above Titan incentives it has the APR offer and then “or”.
- If you’re a first-time car buyer or don’t have very good credit and Nissan offers you a cash-back rebate, smile and take the cash. Cash back rebates aren’t restricted by credit history.
- If you are a qualified buyer with excellent credit, all you need to do is compute the amount you would save with 0% interest financing (compared to standard APR rate) versus the lump sum cash incentive.
- Go to your bank and talk to a loan representative about the financing terms they would offer you. If they offer you attractive financing terms then you could alternatively finance your Titan through the bank and accept any substantial cash incentives from Nissan.
It only takes a minute to find money-saving Nissan Titan incentives and rebates currently offered in . Request a free, no obligation to buy Nissan Titan price quote to receive Nissan incentives, along with competing Titan price quotes and internet specials from top competing Nissan dealers in .
It’s easy, fast and 100% free with no obligation to buy – the best possible Nissan Titan deals in are a mouse click away.
- Request a free no-obligation new Nissan price quote.
- Locate Nissan dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Uncover all current rebates and incentives, including hidden Internet only offers.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!