Grab GM Cash Back Offers for More Savings on a New GM Car
Want to know the secret on how to enjoy maximum savings on new GM vehicles? Request a FREE online price quote and you will get access to updated GM cash back offers in ! You will also get:
- Available Car dealer rebates from certified GM dealers in your zip code!
- Locate secret and hidden Internet offers exclusively available for online buyers.
- Available Cash back offers and GM cash rebates for any kind of GM truck or SUV!
- Available $0 down payment offers and low APR financing for long-term savings!
This service is FREE and there is no obligation to buy! Grabbing hold of GM cash back and rebate offers is a sure way to pay less on a new GM truck or SUV! Start by requesting a FREE online price quote to find an easy, hassle-free way to shop for your new GM vehicle.
General Motors was established on September 16, 1908. Back then, founder William H. Durant was the leading manufacturer of horse-drawn carriages in the area of Flint, Michigan. GM is now the world’s largest automaker and sells vehicles in 157 countries all over the globe.
The new General Motors is a revitalized company, freshly recovering from the bankruptcy woes that occurred during the peak of the recession. GM is now passionate about designing, building, and selling the best automobiles in the world through the Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, and Buick brands.
The new GM is proud to state their five guiding principles when it comes to manufacturing new cars, and these are:
- Safety and quality comes first. Every new GM vehicle is thoroughly tested in order to ensure that safety and quality is not compromised when making new cars.
- Create a lifelong relationship with the customer. GM listens to what their customers want, and they strive to meet all these needs in each and every vehicle that they make.
- Innovation. GM is increasing their competitive advantage in the market by being creative and innovative in everything that they do.
- Deliver long-term investment value. GM wants their shareholders to remain confident in the company by producing the world’s best vehicles and maintaining a high level of integrity in their business operations.
- Make a positive difference. GM strives in making a positive difference both in business operations and in the community.
Everything You Need to Know About Discunt Programs From GM
The GM 60-Day Refund Program
The GM 60-day refund program has been offered in the past and covers all the vehicles in the General Motors lineup. The program was designed to highlight GM’s confidence in all their vehicles during the thick of the recession. This offer managed to convert vehicle shoppers into satisfied customers. The program is a testament to the reliability and build-quality of all GM cars, SUVs, and trucks.
The GM Family First Program
The GM Family First Program makes it easy for you and other eligible family members to save more money on every new GM vehicle. Qualified participants can take advantage of discounted prices on new Chevrolet, Buick, Cadillac, and GMC vehicles along with the EVA or Employee vehicle allowance. The EVA allows you to instantly avail anywhere from $250 to $3,000 additional discount for each vehicle purchase.
Who is Eligible for the Employee Vehicle Discount?
The EVA is available to eligible GM employees and retirees including their spouse, children, stepchildren, grandchildren, stepgrandchildren, grandparents, parents, stepparents, siblings, mother and father-in-law, sons or daughters-in-law, brothers or daughters-in-law, and same sex domestic partners or SSDP’s.
What is the GM Supplier Discount for Friends?
Active and retired GM employees can extend the EVA and other special pricing privileges to individuals by giving them the GM Supplier Discount for Friends authorization number. Even if you are not an eligible GM employee, you can enjoy marvelous discounts and special pricing on all GM vehicles if you receive the GM Supplier Discount for Friends authorization code.
What is the GM Military Discount?
The GM Military discount is considered to be the best military discount that is offered by any car company in America. It allows active duty members, reserves, retirees, and their spouses from the US Army, Air Force, Marines, Navy, Coast Guard, and National Guard to enjoy preferred pricing on most new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, and Cadillac vehicle. The preferred price is a discounted figure that is lower than the MSRP, and can be combined with other incentives and cash back offers available on the GM vehicle that you wish to buy. Under the GM Military Discount offer, you can choose to purchase up to two (2) new GM vehicles per year under the preferred pricing method.
What is the GM College Discount?
The GM College Discount is available to eligible participants and is an easy way to enjoy preferred pricing on new GM vehicles. Those who are eligible to receive the GM College Discount are individuals who are:
- College students from any two or four-year school.
- Recent graduates who have graduated not more than two years ago who want to purchase or lease a new GM vehicle.
- Current nursing school and graduate students.
Eligible candidates must present the following requirements in order to enjoy the GM College discount:
- Evidence of enrollment in an undergraduate, associate, or nursing graduate degree program; and
- College diploma that is dated not more than 2 years before vehicle lease or purchase, from a 4-year bachelor’s degree, registered nursing degree, 2-year associate degree or graduate degree program.
Request a FREE online price quote to find GM cash back and rebate offers, special incentives, and discount programs without setting foot at the dealership. This is a hassle-free, safe, and easy way to earn guaranteed savings on your new GM vehicle.
- Audi A3: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $5,000 Available.
- Audi A3 e-tron: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $5,000 Available.
- Audi A8: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $5,000 Available.
- Audi S8: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $5,000 Available.
- BMW i3: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $7,500 Available.
- Chrysler 300: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $8,750 Available.
- Dodge Grand Caravan: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $5,750 Available.
- Dodge Journey: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,750 Available.
- Ford C-Max Hybrid: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $4,500 Available.
- Ford Escape: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $7,000 Available.
- Jeep Cherokee: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,750 Available.
- Jeep Compass: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,000 Available.
- Jeep Renegade: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $4,500 Available.
- Lexus GS 350: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $8,000 Available.
- Lexus GS F: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $8,000 Available.
- Lexus RC 300: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,500 Available.
- Lexus RC 350: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,500 Available.
- Lexus RC F: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,500 Available.
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $10,000 Available.
- Volvo S60: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,100 Available.
- Request a free no-obligation new price quote.
- Locate dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!