Use GM Discounts Alongside Rebates and Incentives for Added Savings on a New GM Car, Truck or SUV
GM is known for their great GM discounts as well as their rebates and incentives. It's important that you understand the various GM discount programs to see if you qualify, but it's equally important that you stay up-to-date on the current rebates and incentives on select GM models.
Get started today! Request your free no-obligation price quote and get access to pricing information, as well as rebates and incentives on the GM models of your choice. It’s quick, it’s free and you can request as many price quotes as you want!
What you Need to Know About the GM Family First Program
The GM family first program is a great way to get maximum savings on a new GM model. If one of your family members works for or is retired from GM, you are eligible for employee GM discounts and savings on select GM models. Note that under the Family First Program you are eligible for one vehicle per authorization number, which is procured for you by your family member working for GM.
You're eligible for the GM Family First Program if you are related to a GM employee in one of the following ways:
- Step grandchildren
- Grandparents (including in-law and step)
- Siblings (including full, half and step)
- Same-sex domestic partners (SSDP) of eligible participants also qualify, where applicable. (Note: Eligible SSDPs are treated the same as spouses and, therefore, their eligible family members are also included.)
There is also a GM for Friends Discount, which a GM employee can give to friends so they can enjoy employee discount savings on select GM models. The GM employee must request an authorization number and there are restrictions to how many they can request per month. Combine these savings with other available GM incentives and rebates for an even better deal on select GM models.
Request a free no-obligation price quote today and uncover the most up to date rebates and incentives on the new GM models of your choice.
Take Advantage of Great GM Discounts
Take a look at the GM discounts below and see if you qualify. Use these discounts alongside other rebate and incentive offers to take advantage of added savings on new GM models.
GM Military Discount: Allows active duty members, reservists and retirees, including spouses, of the U.S. Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines, National Guard and Coast Guard get preferred prices under MSRP on select GM models. This discount is available at participating GM dealerships.
GM College Discount: Allows college students and recent college grads to get preferred pricing on select GM models. To take advantage of this, make sure you can provide evidence of enrollment in an associate, undergraduate, nursing or graduate degree program; a diploma from a four-year bachelor's degree, as long as it's dated no more than two years before the vehicle purchase from a four-year bachelor's degree; a registered nursing degree; a two-year associate degree or a graduate degree program. This discount is available at participating GM dealerships.
GM Credit Union Discount: Allows members of participating credit unions to enjoy preferred pricing on select GM models. An eligible credit union member needs to present a copy of the loan document used to purchase the vehicle, as well as a membership card or current statement from the participating credit union at the time of purchase. This discount is available at participating GM dealerships.
Not Eligible for the Special GM Discounts/Programs? No Problem! Check Out Other Available Rebates and Incentives on New GM Models
Just because you're not eligible for special GM discount programs doesn’t mean that you have to miss out on great rebates and incentives from GM. Even if you are eligible for a special GM discount program, combine it with a rebate or incentive for even greater savings.
Get up to a $1,500 rebate on the Buick Enclave and GMC Canyon Crew Cab. Enjoy a rebate up to $2,000 on the GMC Acadia and GMC Sierra 1500 and Chevrolet Silverado 1500. Get great rebates up to $3,500 on the Chevy Impala and up to $3,000 on the Chevy Malibu. (Rebates are valid through April 30, 2012.)
Rebates aren’t the only great offers from GM, enjoy incentives of 1.90 APR rate for 24, 36, 48 and 60 months on the Chevy Colorado Ext Cab, Buick Regal and GMC Canyon Cab. Get a 0.9 APR rate for the Cadillac Escalade for 24 and 36 months. (Incentives are valid through April 30, 2012.)
Keep in mind that rebates and incentives often change so it is important to stay up-to-date on the current offers to enjoy great GM discounts. Request a free price quote today and gain access to current rebate information on the GM model of your choice.
- Audi A3: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $5,000 Available.
- Audi A3 e-tron: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $5,000 Available.
- Audi A8: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $5,000 Available.
- Audi S8: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $5,000 Available.
- BMW i3: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $7,500 Available.
- Chrysler 300: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $8,750 Available.
- Dodge Grand Caravan: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $5,750 Available.
- Dodge Journey: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,750 Available.
- Ford C-Max Hybrid: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $4,500 Available.
- Ford Escape: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $7,000 Available.
- Jeep Cherokee: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,750 Available.
- Jeep Compass: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,000 Available.
- Jeep Renegade: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $4,500 Available.
- Lexus GS 350: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $8,000 Available.
- Lexus GS F: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $8,000 Available.
- Lexus RC 300: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,500 Available.
- Lexus RC 350: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,500 Available.
- Lexus RC F: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,500 Available.
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $10,000 Available.
- Volvo S60: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,100 Available.
- Request a free no-obligation new price quote.
- Locate dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!