Use GM Incentives to Save Money on a New Car
When buying a new car, you need to grab hold of maximum savings . Savings start with GM incentives and rebates. Most people disregard the importance of asking for incentives when buying a GM car or truck. This should not be the case.
In fact, grabbing hold of the latest rebates and incentive offers is an easy and sure way to pocket thousands of dollars in savings—money that you can use for the more important things in life.
Request a FREE online quote and you will instantly find:
- The top local deals from certified US auto dealers.
- Uncover available hidden incentives, rebates, and cash back offers on any type of new car or truck.
- Available low APR rates.
- Updated discount offers.
There's no need to visit the car dealer. There's no need to listen to a persuasive car salesman. Request a FREE price quote to uncover the latest GM incentives and rebates for guaranteed savings!
GM Family First Program- A Great New Car Incentive
The GM Family First Program is an easy way to receive GM incentives and rebates. It is an employee discount program for you and other family members who want buy a GM vehicle using the Preferred Pricing program and the Employee Vehicle Allowance.
Buying a new GM car or truck under the Preferred Pricing program will allow you to save thousands of dollars on a new vehicle. Add to that the Employee Vehicle Allowance, and you get to save even more.
Use the GM Employee Vehicle Allowance (EVA) to Save Money on a New Car
The Employee Vehicle Allowance gives you additional savings on any eligible new GM vehicle. The amount can range from as little as $250 for small cars to as much as $3,000 for SUVs and trucks. The EVA is periodically adjusted depending on market conditions, so you may get more or less savings depending on your purchase.
GM Employee Discount-Who is Eligible?
The GM employee discount is available to you and your:
- Siblings, regardless if full, step, or half
- Mother and father-in-law
- Sons and daughters-in-law
- Brothers and sisters-in-law
- Step grandchildren
- Same sex domestic partners (SSDP)
The GM Supplier Discount for Friends
The GM Supplier Discount for Friends will allow non-eligible and non-GM employees to receive the same discounts and incentives on all new GM vehicles. The GM Supplier Discount for Friends is issued by an active or retired GM employee through an authorization number.
Not a GM Family First Candidate- No Problem!
You can still take advantage of GM incentives on your new Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick, and GMC. Remember that rebates and incentives will vary depending on your local GM dealer.
Historical Analysis of GM Rebates and Incentives
GMC Rebates and Incentives
GMC is known to offer a variety of cash rebates and incentives on several of their vehicles. You can choose a $0 financing incentive if you are well-qualified and enjoy as much as $2,000 cash back on certain models. You can save anywhere from $500 to $3,000 using GM rebates and incentives on a new GMC truck or SUV. Request a FREE price quote and get updated GMC prices and rebate offers for guaranteed savings!
Chevrolet Rebates and Incentives
Chevrolet is also a popular choice when it comes to the value of rebates and incentives. The rebates and incentives that they offer will help you to drive home a new Chevy while paying less money than you ever imagined. Rebates are as much as $2,500 for the Chevrolet Avalanche and $3,000 for the 2012 Chevrolet Malibu (offers are good until 4/30/2012). You can save anywhere from $500 to as much as $3,000 using GM rebates and incentives on a new Chevrolet car, truck or SUV. Request a FREE price quote and get updated Chevrolet prices and incentives for more savings!
Buick Rebates and Incentives
When it comes to rebates and GM incentives, Buick is not to be overlooked. You can take advantage of as much as $1,000 cash rebates on the Buick Enclave and 1.9% APR financing for the Buick LaCrosse (offers are good until 4/30/2012). Save anywhere from $500 to $1,500 using GM incentives and rebates on a new Buick car or crossover SUV. Request a FREE price quote and get updated pricing information and incentives on new Buick cars!
Cadillac Rebates and Incentives
Cadillac is offering a low APR rate of 0.9% for the CTS sedan and coupe Escalade and SRX (offers are valid unitl 4/30/2012). You can save $1,000 to $3,000 using GM incentives for new Cadillac cars, trucks, and SUVs. Request a FREE price quote and get the latest Cadillac prices and incentive offers for maximum savings!
Rebates and Incentives on a New GM Car- Which Should You Choose?
The automotive world is a highly competitive marketplace. Manufacturers are offering incentives to car dealers to enhance sales, and in return car dealers are offering rebates and incentives to car buyers. These can come in the form of low interest rates, $0 APR financing, or cash rebates.
Cash Rebates are available for all qualified buyers. The amount will vary according to the type of car and the location of the dealer. Your credit score has nothing to do with cash rebates. Simply choose the car and take the cash rebate that comes with the deal.
Low Interest and $0 APR Car Loans are available for people with an excellent or good credit rating. Low interest and $0 APR financing deals will significantly lower your monthly payments and help you save money over the term of the car loan. Car dealers will oftentimes offer you a choice- either the rebat or incentives. Choosing between the two is confusing at best, but whatever you choose, you are sure to save money on your new car. There are times when car dealers will offer both, especially on old stocks. They do this to entice customers and make way for incoming new vehicle models.
If you have an average credit score, cash rebates are an excellent way to save thousands on your new GM vehicle. $0 APR and low-interest car loans are ideal for those with good credit.
Remember that a cash rebate will give you instant cash you can use on a down payment. A low interest car loan will give you savings over the life of the loan.
Now that you know about the power of GM incentives and rebates, request a FREE online quote to find all the latest GM incentives and pricing information in your zip code. Ask for multiple price quotes to easily compare dealer offers and select the best deals, all from the comfort of your own home.
- Audi A3: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $5,000 Available.
- Audi A3 e-tron: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $5,000 Available.
- Audi A8: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $5,000 Available.
- Audi S8: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $5,000 Available.
- BMW i3: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $7,500 Available.
- Chrysler 300: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $8,750 Available.
- Dodge Grand Caravan: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $5,750 Available.
- Dodge Journey: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,750 Available.
- Ford C-Max Hybrid: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $4,500 Available.
- Ford Escape: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $7,000 Available.
- Jeep Cherokee: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,750 Available.
- Jeep Compass: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,000 Available.
- Jeep Renegade: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $4,500 Available.
- Lexus GS 350: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $8,000 Available.
- Lexus GS F: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $8,000 Available.
- Lexus RC 300: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,500 Available.
- Lexus RC 350: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,500 Available.
- Lexus RC F: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,500 Available.
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $10,000 Available.
- Volvo S60: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,100 Available.
- Request a free no-obligation new price quote.
- Locate dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!