The 7 Things You Need To Know To Get A Great Deal With GM Rebates And Incentives
It’s not enough to just have GM rebate and incentive information alone; you need to know some of the games car dealers may play to make sure you really do get the best deal. This article will give you the 411 on on GM rebates and incentives.
By requesting a free, no obligation to buy GM price quote, you’ll not only receive the most current available GM rebates and incentives that GM is offering in your area; you will also receive competing price quotes from top certified GM dealerships in .
GM rebates and incentives + competing price quotes + knowing how to use the information = a great deal!
- A Hassle Free/Haggle Free GM Buying Experience
- Find Available No Money Down GM Offers
- Available APR Financing Offers/Limited Time Only GM Specials
- Low Available Monthly GM Payments
- Free, No Obligation To Buy GM Price Quotes
Understanding GM Rebates and Incentives
GM rebates and incentives are offered as encouragement to new car buyers like you to purchase a GM car or truck instead of one from a GM competitor. GM may also offer incentives on a certain model if they’re trying to generate quicker sales. Here are the 3 main types of rebates and incentives that can help you get a sweet deal on a new GM:
- Consumer Bonus Cash, a/k/a customer cash, is a type of rebate GM offers that usually is applied to the negotiated purchase price. Some available rebates may have requirements that must be met, for example: Loyalty bonuses require you to prove you’re a current GM customer; there are also conquest/competition bonuses for people who currently own another manufacturer’s product, to encourage them to make their new car or truck a GM.
- GM Dealer cash is paid to the dealership from GM to help them with various overhead costs such as advertising. The GM dealership isn’t obliged to share any of their dealer cash with you, but it can play a big part during your negotiations, as they may be willing to part with some of their cash if it means making a sale.
- 0% or low APR financing is exactly what it says; low or 0% interest on a new car or truck loan. You’ll need excellent credit to qualify for these offers, so it’s best if you can get pre-approved ahead of time by your bank or credit union. This will give you a back-up plan if the financing offer won’t work for you.
- Keep in mind that you’ll have to choose between a cash back rebate and a special APR financing offer. If you know that you won’t qualify for the APR financing (or you can get better terms through your bank or credit union), take the cash rebate.
3 Things You Need To Know Before Negotiating With A GM Dealership
If you want to be able to negotiate a great deal, you need to do all of your research before contacting your local GM dealers. After you have received your free, no obligation GM price quotes and before you pick up the phone or send an email, here are 3 tips that will help you negotiate a great deal:
- Do not mention the rebate and incentive information you’ve received, until after you’ve negotiated the purchase price. The same goes for discussing a trade-in or financing. Some unscrupulous salespeople might try to charge you a higher purchase price for vehicles with rebates or not give you a good trade in value. They may even tell you that the manufacturer’s rebate is a part of their dealer discount.
- The dealership has already been taken care of by GM through the dealer holdback (dealer cash) and consumer cash back rebates are paid directly to you by GM – it is your money; not the dealership’s! The same thing applies to other incentives you could qualify for, such as a first time buyer incentives or student discounts. Don’t let any dealership take money that is intended to help you.
- Any sales transaction should be written up like this: The GM dealer takes the negotiated purchase price and adds taxes, licensing and document fees, etc. to come up with the total price – THEN your down-payment (that includes cash back rebates) and/or trade-in is subtracted to give you the final price.
2012 GM Rebates and Incentives
Here are 4 examples of 2012 GM rebates and incentive offers, so you have an idea just how much money you can save off of the negotiated purchase price of the GM car, or truck you want to buy. Don’t forget that GM contains the brands of GMC, Chevrolet, Buick and Cadillac, so you have a lot of great choices for a new car or truck.
The following examples have expiration dates of 4/30/12; however, the GM rebate and incentives offers you’ll be receiving will be the most current available incentives that GM is offering in your area.
- 2012 GMC Acadia: $2,000 Cash Back Rebate
- 2012 Buick Regal: 1.90% APR Financing or $1,000 Cash Back Rebate
- 2012 Cadillac Escalade: .90% – 2.90% APR Financing
- 2012 Chevy Impala: $3,500 Cash Back Rebate
Now that you’ve seen the incredible amount of money you can save through GM rebates and incentives, along with how to use the information to negotiate the best deal, request your free, no obligation to buy GM model price quote and before you can say “Great Deal” 50 times fast, we’ll have sent you the most current available GM rebates and incentives being offered in .
You’ll also get competing price quotes from top certified GM dealerships in , to give you everything you need to negotiate in confidence for a great deal on the new GM of your dreams.
There’s never a cost or obligation to buy, so request as many GM price quotes as needed to find the perfect car or truck for your lifestyle.
- Audi A3: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $5,000 Available.
- Audi A3 e-tron: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $5,000 Available.
- Audi A8: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $5,000 Available.
- Audi S8: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $5,000 Available.
- BMW i3: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $7,500 Available.
- Chrysler 300: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $8,750 Available.
- Dodge Grand Caravan: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $5,750 Available.
- Dodge Journey: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,750 Available.
- Ford C-Max Hybrid: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $4,500 Available.
- Ford Escape: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $7,000 Available.
- Jeep Cherokee: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,750 Available.
- Jeep Compass: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,000 Available.
- Jeep Renegade: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $4,500 Available.
- Lexus GS 350: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $8,000 Available.
- Lexus GS F: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $8,000 Available.
- Lexus RC 300: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,500 Available.
- Lexus RC 350: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,500 Available.
- Lexus RC F: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,500 Available.
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $10,000 Available.
- Volvo S60: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,100 Available.
- Request a free no-obligation new price quote.
- Locate dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!