2 Simple Steps to Finding Great Incentives and Rebates on New Cars
When you want to buy a new car but are strapped for cash, have no fear, the car manufacturer will lend a helping hand. Incentives and rebates offered on new cars are a great way to lighten the financial burden of purchasing a new vehicle.
Request a free, no-obligation price quote and get access to the latest available rebates and incentives on the car of your choice as well as pricing information from dealers in . You have nothing to lose, and a great deal to gain!
Rebates and Incentives Explained
Rebates and incentives are offered to customers by the manufacturer, not the dealership. They serve the simple purpose of encouraging you to purchase one of their models. It is important that you understand the difference between rebates and incentives and how they are used.
Rebates are given to the customer by the manufacturer at the point of sale. This means that once you have negotiated the purchase price, you can apply the rebate to the down payment, lowering the amount you need to finance. Sometimes you can choose to take the rebate as cash in hand.
Incentives are offered to consumers in the form of low or zero-APR financing. This can greatly reduce the amount of interest you will be required to pay over the term of your loan. Unlike with rebates, you generally need very good credit to qualify for the financing incentive, so you should be aware of your credit score.
It is important to note that you are very seldom able to take advantage of both the rebate and financing incentive on a new car. You should compare the rebate amount to the amount of interest savings you will receive with the financing incentive. Choose the option that will save you the most money.
2 Easy Steps to Finding Rebates and Incentives on New Cars
Finding rebates on new cars is easier than you know if you follow these 2 simple steps:
1. Do not depend on the salesperson to be forthcoming with available rebates and incentives. The best way for you to be in the know is through doing the research yourself. When you request a free new car price quote we will provide you with all the available rebates and incentives on the model of your choice.
While newspapers and T.V. commercials are a great way to get a sense of the rebates on new cars, getting multiple free price quotes will allow you to be in direct contact with your local dealerships. Talk to dealerships in your area and find all the incentives and rebates available without leaving home!.
2. Don’t limit yourself to one make and model or one dealership, research rebates and incentives on multiple makes and models from several different dealerships in your area. There are tons of options out there, why not explore them all?
If you are getting better rebate and incentive offers from one dealership, you can leverage this to your advantage by asking another dealership make you a better offer. This will be easier if you have several quotes on a variety of similar models and from multiple dealerships as you will have more ammunition to make dealers compete.
Always Negotiate the Purchase Price before Applying Your Rebate
When it comes to rebates on new cars, it is very important that you negotiate the purchase price before applying the rebate. Once you and the dealer have agreed upon a purchase price, then you apply the rebate to the down payment, lowering the amount you need to finance on the car. This is how it should be done. Don’t let a dishonest dealer tell you otherwise.
Now that you are familiar with new car rebates and incentives and how they can be used to give you great savings on a new car, truck or SUV, get started today! Request a free, no-obligation new car price quote and unveil all the available rebates and incentives offered through dealerships in .
You don’t have to go from dealer to dealer to find the best incentives and rebates on new cars in your area. Get the information sent straight to your computer. It’s quick, it’s easy and you can get as many quotes as you want. There is never an obligation to buy.
- Audi A3: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $5,000 Available.
- Audi A3 e-tron: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $5,000 Available.
- Audi A8: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $5,000 Available.
- Audi S8: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $5,000 Available.
- BMW i3: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $7,500 Available.
- Chrysler 300: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $8,750 Available.
- Dodge Grand Caravan: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $5,750 Available.
- Dodge Journey: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,750 Available.
- Ford C-Max Hybrid: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $4,500 Available.
- Ford Escape: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $7,000 Available.
- Jeep Cherokee: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,750 Available.
- Jeep Compass: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,000 Available.
- Jeep Renegade: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $4,500 Available.
- Lexus GS 350: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $8,000 Available.
- Lexus GS F: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $8,000 Available.
- Lexus RC 300: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,500 Available.
- Lexus RC 350: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,500 Available.
- Lexus RC F: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,500 Available.
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $10,000 Available.
- Volvo S60: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,100 Available.
- Request a free no-obligation new price quote.
- Locate dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!