Uncover the Secrets Behind the Dealer Incentive Program
dealer incentive program
Car prices depend on many factors, request a new car price quote and learn them. Become an educated buyer and save thousands!
There are several things that car dealers would wish you were not aware of. For example, they wouldn’t like for you to know their selling tactics or financing secrets. Even more so, they don’t want you to know about the incentives they receive from manufacturers. The best dealer incentives are the ones they would most like to hide away.
New car dealers are not obligated to pass factory to dealer incentives on to the consumer. Despite this, you can still take advantage of them when buying a new car or truck. If you are aware of current dealer incentives you could save thousands of dollars! The key to taking advantage of these discounts is simply knowing that they exist. Use your knowledge to negotiate an incredible bargain.
To take part in a dealer incentive program, the dealership must meet the manufacturer’s requirements. These requirements include customer satisfaction and sales volume. Manufacturers review inventory records of cars sold indicating whether the dealership met its sales goals. They also review new car buyers’ satisfaction surveys and opinion ratings
Reaching Sales Goals
Manufacturers aren’t just giving away free money to dealerships. There are clear reasons behind their incentive programs. Their motives are simple, a new car dealership is place where the manufacturer’s products are displayed. Consumers associate their brand directly with that dealership.
They are trusting that the car dealer will project the right image of their brand. Of course, making sales is important to this equation as well... The manufacturer uses dealer incentives as a way to make the dealership commit to reaching specific sales goals. New car dealerships are given fixed sales numbers that they have to accomplish weekly, monthly and yearly. If they fail in reaching them they will not receive their incentives.
By knowing this information, you can make a difference in the price you get on a new car. If a sales deadline is nearing and they have to meet a certain quota, dealers will be willing to make very little profit on the sale of a car. You can find dealerships eager to slash prices to make sales by requesting a free no-obligation price quote. You will receive offers directly from the dealership’s Internet sales department. These prices often include special online only incentive reductions. Some may even be at or near the invoice price of the vehicle you are shopping for.
After you buy a car, chances are that you’ll be given a survey allowing you to make a statement on paper of your general buying experience. These surveys may be electronic. They are then collected by the manufacturer and studied carefully. This response may determine the future of your local dealership.
Request a free, price quote on any new car and find the best possible deals, at the lowest price in your town!
- Audi A3: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $5,000 Available.
- Audi A3 e-tron: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $5,000 Available.
- Audi A8: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $5,000 Available.
- Audi S8: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $5,000 Available.
- BMW i3: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $7,500 Available.
- Chrysler 300: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $8,750 Available.
- Dodge Grand Caravan: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $5,750 Available.
- Dodge Journey: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,750 Available.
- Ford C-Max Hybrid: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $4,500 Available.
- Ford Escape: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $7,000 Available.
- Jeep Cherokee: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,750 Available.
- Jeep Compass: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,000 Available.
- Jeep Renegade: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $4,500 Available.
- Lexus GS 350: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $8,000 Available.
- Lexus GS F: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $8,000 Available.
- Lexus RC 300: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,500 Available.
- Lexus RC 350: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,500 Available.
- Lexus RC F: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,500 Available.
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $10,000 Available.
- Volvo S60: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,100 Available.
- Request a free no-obligation new price quote.
- Locate dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!