Autos More Affordable Than Ever with Factory Dealer Incentives
factory dealer incentives
Get secret info on dealership rebates by requesting a price quote. This will give you the chance to contact multiple dealerships at once!
If buying a new vehicle is on your to-do list this year, you need to arm yourself with good and reliable information. You should learn how to become a confident, well-informed buyer, to recognize a good deal. Although this entails a bit of investigation and patience, with the amount of data offered on the Internet, you’ll be ready to hit the dealership sales area in a few hours.
Car makers frequently provide the highly expected factory dealer incentives, occasionally referred to as "holdbacks," to their car dealers to support and entice them make more sales.
Therefore, the first thing you should do when starting the new car buying process is to find these factory dealer incentives. You need to be aware if the car you’re considering has any of these auto dealer incentives because if they do, you’ll save thousands.
What the Window Sticker Fails to Tell You
Among the overwhelming amount of information you will find online, knowing the right auto world terms is a huge plus and will help you save time:
Dealer invoice price or factory invoice price is referred to the value written on the dealer’s invoice from the auto company. However, this usually isn’t the vehicle’s real cost. Many secret special price bonuses, such as the previously mentioned factory dealer incentives or holdbacks, gives the dealer extra profit margin. You need to know this and try to unveil true dealership costs to save thousands.
New Car Rebates
Rebates are special dealer incentive programs that come directly from the manufacturer. They may be direct benefits to the car buyer or to the car dealership. Don’t waste any time negotiating this figure, as it’s a fixed amount.
Factory Dealer Incentives
This is a benefit that is granted directly to the car dealer from the manufacturer for them to promote and sell slow selling models. Usually dealers pass this discount along to the new car buyer so they can give them a discounted price. Buyers can learn about factory dealer incentives by requesting for a free no-obligation new car price quote.
Being prepared with secret factory dealer incentives and holdback information is the key for getting an unbeatable deal. The only way to get the latest information regarding customer rebate and incentive amounts is by requesting for price quote. This price quote provides you with real pricing information and all the tools you need to get the car you want at the best possible price.
Request a free, price quote on any new car and find the best possible deals, at the lowest price in your town.
- Audi A3: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $5,000 Available.
- Audi A3 e-tron: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $5,000 Available.
- Audi A8: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $5,000 Available.
- Audi S8: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $5,000 Available.
- BMW i3: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $7,500 Available.
- Chrysler 300: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $8,750 Available.
- Dodge Grand Caravan: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $5,750 Available.
- Dodge Journey: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,750 Available.
- Ford C-Max Hybrid: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $4,500 Available.
- Ford Escape: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $7,000 Available.
- Jeep Cherokee: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,750 Available.
- Jeep Compass: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,000 Available.
- Jeep Renegade: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $4,500 Available.
- Lexus GS 350: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $8,000 Available.
- Lexus GS F: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $8,000 Available.
- Lexus RC 300: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,500 Available.
- Lexus RC 350: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,500 Available.
- Lexus RC F: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,500 Available.
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $10,000 Available.
- Volvo S60: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,100 Available.
- Request a free no-obligation new price quote.
- Locate dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!