Taking Advantage of a New Car Rebate
new car rebate
Make sure you are informed with up to date rebates and incentives on new cars by requesting for a free price quote!
There are so many deals offered to the new car buyer that sometimes it can get a bit confusing. Should the customer take the new car rebate or low interest financing? When customers buy a vehicle, they have to make several choices, from model to colors. When they have answers to these questions, new questions arise. What strategy should you follow for getting the best price? Two new dealer incentives are available. Which one are you supposed to take? Buying a new car is a big investment and not all of us have the money to pay for it at once, "with cash." That’s why financing a new car is the most common option and that’s why you need to evaluate which new car rebate saves you more money.
Why New Car Rebates are Offered
Car dealers offer special financing dealer incentives to make slow-selling vehicles more attractive for the new car buyer. The most frequent incentives are cash back rebates and low-APR financing. Sometimes you can benefit from both these incentives but you'll probably have to choose one of them.
In order for you to know which is better in each instance, you need to do some planning before going to the dealer. This involves requesting a new car price quote. This information is extremely helpful for starting negotiations from home. You don't even have to go to the dealership until you have everything sorted out, even the financing.
Deciding Between the New Car Rebate and the Low Interest Rate
Maybe the financing incentive is the best option for you. If so, you have to consider the following key points:
- The price of the car
- The exact new car rebate presented by the dealer
- The actual market interest rate
- The APR rate offered to you by the dealer
- The loan term (how long you'll be making payments)
Get all details, as most interest rates vary significantly based on how many months the loan has. Once you have done thorough research, you can make an informed, intelligent decision. Good online research is a key factor that will ultimately show you the right way.
Remember that this decision will affect your daily life as you will be making monthly payments, so you should take all the time you need to make a thorough research, get real new car rebate information and decide which way you should go.
By requesting a free, no-obligation car price quote, you will get closer to knowing a real new car rebate that will help you lower your new car price and your monthly payments. Request multiple new car price quotes and find out which dealers are more eager to make a sale. Make them compete with each other to win your business over!
- Audi A3: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $5,000 Available.
- Audi A3 e-tron: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $5,000 Available.
- Audi A8: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $5,000 Available.
- Audi S8: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $5,000 Available.
- BMW i3: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $7,500 Available.
- Chrysler 300: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $8,750 Available.
- Dodge Grand Caravan: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $5,750 Available.
- Dodge Journey: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,750 Available.
- Ford C-Max Hybrid: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $4,500 Available.
- Ford Escape: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $7,000 Available.
- Jeep Cherokee: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,750 Available.
- Jeep Compass: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,000 Available.
- Jeep Renegade: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $4,500 Available.
- Lexus GS 350: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $8,000 Available.
- Lexus GS F: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $8,000 Available.
- Lexus RC 300: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,500 Available.
- Lexus RC 350: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,500 Available.
- Lexus RC F: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,500 Available.
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $10,000 Available.
- Volvo S60: Regional Cash Rebates Up to $6,100 Available.
- Request a free no-obligation new price quote.
- Locate dealers in your area offering clearance prices.
- Find Hidden Car Cash Rebates & Save. Limited Time Offer. Check Now!