New Car Rebate Blogs
5 Affordable New Cars for Summer
If you’re like most Americans, we are budget conscious. An extra $50 or $100 per month makes a difference in our budgets, so saving as much as possible when we are purchasing a new car is very important. We have compiled a short list of 5 vehicles that get great gas mileage and also leave some extra change in your pocket after you buy.
5. 2014 Chevy Sonic – Chevy’s Sonic is a great choice for the budget conscious. It offers 26/35 MPG city/highway and also retails for just under $15000.
4. 2014 Nissan Versa Note – Nissan’s compact car is another stellar choice for penny pinchers at 14,995. The note only has 109 horsepower, but offers 27/36 MPG city/highway, so it will definitely save you money at the pump.
3. 2014 Ford Fiesta – Ford’s Fiesta is always a crowd favorite and for good reason. The Fiesta offers 28/37 MPG city/highway and is equipped with plenty of interior features for only around 14,925.
2. 2014 Fiat 500 – Want something you won’t see every day on the road, but won’t break the bank? The Fiat 500 is your answer. The Fiat 500 provides an amazing 31/40 MPG city/highway, so it will save money at the pump as well for around 16,995.
1. 2014 Dodge Dart – The Dart rounds out the top 5 because of its great design and interior style. It also retails at $17,490, but rebates are available. 25/36 city highway will keep you on the road and not at the gas station. Find the best deals on these vehicles and more at www.CarDealerRebates.com today!